The GDPR and other privacy and data protection legislation impose significant obligations and restrictions on how personal data may be used and should be protected. Compliance is not only a legal requirement but also adds commercial value to your business, given the increasing importance organizations and individuals attach to privacy and the protection of valuable (personal) data.
The legislation is complex and compliance not only requires legal insight but also understanding of technical and practical procedures and limitations.
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY law
We assist businesses with this complicated area of law and strive to translate it into pragmatic, comprehensible and practical advice, tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
We can assist you in:
- Verifying and ensuring compliance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation
- Determining data handling strategy, standard operational procedures and policies
- Reviewing and drafting data processing agreements, privacy notices, policies and procedures
- Providing advice on how to handle requests from and the exercise of the rights of data subjects;
- Providing ad hoc legal advice (e.g. on the lawful basis for processing, on how to organize (international) data transfers, etc.);
Want to protect your business’s data and privacy?
Let’s join forces.